STEEL DOORS- 1st Access offers a variety of security doors & heavy duty doors, working closely with our clients to make sure we supply you with the best product available and suitable for the environment in which it is situated. Personnel doors are easy to fit and combine the benefits of controlled access with fire safety. Their steel construction provides excellent levels of security, durability and protection against corrosion or infestation.
These designs combines single or double door sets and is suitable to accept viewing panels and louvres.
Budget High Security Door Sets
- The outer skin is formed from 1.5mm, thick zintec sheets, which has a joggled slam/anti jemmy strip formed into the skin
- Any type of lock can be fitted during fabrication
- The frame is a fully fabricated structure, rebated, drilled and counter sunk to accept fixings.
- The back of the frame is fully plated.
- Stainless steel pins are supplied with every door.
- Each doors set is supplied with a threshold.
- All doors are inspected for quality as listed below before dispatch.
Heavy Duty Door Schedule
- The outer skin is formed in 3mm, thick laser flat mild steel.
- Overlap on slam side of door frame is formed by press to act as anti jemmy strip and draught excluder.
- The inner core of the door consists of 3 no formed steel channel sections and 40mm x 40mm box section sub frame.
- All stitch welded to inner side of outer.
- The door is finished by attached a 1.5mm, thick inner skin which is plug welded to sub frame.
- Any type of lock can be used these doors and fitted during fabrication.
- The frame is a fully welded structure with full length backing plate.
- Each doorset is assembled to frame and tested before being dispatched.
- Each door is subjected to an inspection procedure prior to dispatch.
- Finish etch primered or powder coated to any Standard RAL or BS.
- For extra security lockable drop bars can be fitted as part of the package
To discuss your heavy duty or budget high security door, contact us on 0845 466 47 48.